Myth and Facts

Can Do It Fast ?

Can Do it Cheap ?

Can Do It Good ?

Ways To Assist Busy SME Owners and HR Personnel

Which Two Ways Do You Prefer?


I have Foreign Worker Medical Insurance (FWMI), that should be sufficient.

I purchased a policy that listed my employees' occupations as general workers. They are, however, required to drive at times. It should be alright.

I already have a group personal accident and health policy in place, which should be sufficient to compensate my employee who was injured at work. It should be alright.


WICA and FWMI are not substitutes for each other and having one does not exempt you from getting the other.

The declaration for your insurance policy has to be accurate and include all job function of the employee.

Group health and personal accident insurance policies are not designed to cover work-related accidents.

Get in Touch

For any enquiries, fill up this form online or email to and someone will get back to you within a day for

a no obligation discussion.

Contact Form